To reduce email communication between booker and bandmembers, Bookertools offers a responsive website for bandmembers : https://bands.bookertools.com
This website can display all show details to band members, and offers a way for the band member to add show-blocking appointments, informing the booker of availability.
The same information is available in our BandTools app for Android / iOs, download below:
INVITE A NEW BANDMEMBER
To invite a band member to use Bookertools for bands, follow the steps below :
- Login to Bookertools and navigate to the band summary page
- Click on the band you want to add a member for, select the ‘members’ tab
- Click the ‘invite member’ button and fill in all details
From this moment, an invitation mail is send to the bandmember, used to complete the profile and set the password.
After account validation, the bandmember can:
- seeing all past and future show details
- add new appointments
- change appointments (only the ones created by the same account)
- see appointments from other bandmembers and bookers