In Booker Tools, there are several types of accounts for users :
- administrator accounts
- team member accounts
- band member accounts
Administrator accounts have all rights to the software features.
Team member accounts can access all features, except for the particular “administrator menu” and its content.
They cannot :
- add, change or delete other team members/administrators
- view general reports & team statisticss
- add, change or delete team contract templates
- add, change or delete items on one of the team lists (genre, functions, festival types, etc.)
- import excel data into Booker Tools
- link WordPress websites to Booker Tools
Band member accounts can only access Booker Tools for Bands through the specific website or application for iOs/Android
It is important to note that Booker Tools functionality for both team member- and administrator accounts can be limited by administrators.
By clicking on a username on the “team users page” and navigating to the “rights” tab, specific user rights can be set.
This way it can be made impossible for a certain user to delete items, or change items from other users.